Zephyr Xtra DCC Command Station comes with a 220v South African transformer.
Zephyr Xtra gives you simple to use Digitrax Complete Train Control for a great price.
It offers simplified advanced train operation for any size layout.
Zephyr Xtra keeps it simple and still has features real model railroaders want.
Zephyr Xtra Set Includes:
- DCS51 All-In-One Throttle/Command Station/Booster to run your layout
- PS314 Power supply to provide power to run your DCS51
- One LT1 LocoNet Cable & Decoder Test Kit
- Zephyr Xtra Quickstart Guide
- Zephyr Xtra Manual
- Digitrax Decoder Manual
Zephyr Xtra Offers:
- Cost effective entry level LocoNet Compatible system
- Simple intuitive controls for running trains.
- Large speed control knob and direction switch with brake.
- Full numeric key pad
- Large easy to read LED display
- Easy 2 and 4 digit addressing.
- Smooth speed control.
Run multiple trains at once without blocking!
- Run up to 20 addresses at the same time on your system.
- Run up to 20 throttles at the same time on your system.
Jump Ports for using DC power packs as additional throttles
- Use one or two smooth DC power packs as throttles to control DCC equipped locomotives.
- Simple, cost effective way to add more throttles to your Zephyr Xtra set.
- Makes it easy to share the fun of DCC with layout visitors and young operators.
- Functions on locos controlled by Jump throttles remain active.
Over 9000 Locomotive Addresses
- Use Address 00 to run one or more locos without DCC decoders
- Two Digit Addressing is easy to use. (Address 01-127)
- Four Digit Addressing-use the number painted on your engines as its address.
3.0 Amps of Power to run multiple trains.
- Booster outputs 13V DC for safe operation in N and HO scales.
- Control for 30 functions (F0Fwd, F0Rev and F1-F28)
- Function 2 is a special non-latching key that can be used to sound the horn for as long as the key is held down.
- Constant brightness lighting. Headlights can be directional or independently controlled (depending on decoder).
Stationary Decoders, Turnout Control & Turnout Position Reporting
- Access to stationary decoder control for turnouts and other devices.
- Control 999 stationary decoder addresses.
- Universal consisting, Digitrax preferred method. ALL locos can be consisted, even analog locos.
- Advanced consisting, allows only advanced consist capable mobile decoders.
- Basic consisting, program decoders to run on same address.
- Built in read/write programmer that can read and write all CVs.
- Supports Paged programming (Digitrax preferred method). Also supports direct & register mode programming.
- Operations mode programming can be used to program decoders on the layout.
- Blast Mode Programming for Sound
Expandability with Digitrax LocoNet
- Use Zephyr Xtra as a starting point for your Digitrax LocoNet System, then add components.
- Use Zephyr Xtra as an expansion set with Digitrax equipment you already have installed.
- Add Radio or IR via LocoNet. Just plug in a UR90, UR91 or UR92 receiver and add IR and/or Radio throttles.
Note: Existing DCS50s/Zephyrs are not upgradable to the new DCS51s/Zephyr Xtras. The DCS51 is a completely new board design with additional keys and additional functionality.