The modern level crossing, with its familiar barriers and suspended metal curtains, and associated equipment, is now available in model form, and will be welcomed by modellers of the contemporary railway scene.
This detailed plastic kit contains the following parts:
• Roadbed, complete with anti-trespass boards, made to be used with Peco Streamline (code 75 and code 100) track.
• Four curtained barriers in the lowered position, and four raised barriers.
• Barrier supports, warning lights and road signs.
• Relocatable Equipment Building (R.E.B.).
• CCTV & Lighting Posts x 2.
• Approx. 580mm palisade fencing.
Although intended as a static model, provision has been made to enable operation using the Pecolectrics SmartSwitch servo motor control system, the barrier pedestal being hollow and parts included to facilitate a connection with the servo link wire.